Playing with someone is a very good source of fund and exercise but when we listen someone is playing with his Pet then you may ask how can someone play with his pet. Well, there is a very popular Pet known as Dog. A Dog is a very good friend who can learn almost everything which you want to teach him. If you have a dog and want to teach him to play Frisbee but you don’t know How to teach a dog to play Frisbee then you have landed on the right place because here I will guide you the whole process in a very easy to follow steps.
So, let’s get started;
How to Teach a Dog to Play Frisbee in Easy Steps
Teaching your dog to play Frisbee can be a long task and keep in mind it can take a few months while some dogs can learn this art in days. And it will also help you to stop your dog from getting bored.
Before you start there are a few requirements which you need to fulfill;
- Your dog must me eager to run and play Frisbee.
- You must have a decent Dog Frisbee (you should choose an indestructible dog frisbee)
- Find the things that your dog loves to eat and give him these things as a reward when he tries.
- Look for any other dog in your neighbor who can catch Frisbee in the air and show your dog.
Below I have written the step by step procuredue just read and implement it on your pet. I can bet you will end up playing Frisbee with your pet.
- First of all, create interest in your dog by showing him some dogs/videos who catch Frisbees.
- Now go to an open place where there is not much crowd of people and throw the Frisbee slowly and make your dog to catch it.
- If your dog doesn’t run before the Frisbee just point him/her doing so will produce interest in your dog’s mind.
- Reward your dog with some yummy things which he/she loves to eat.
- Repeat the steps again and again and you will find your dog is getting interested in catching the Frisbee.
That’s it you have done it. This was easy to follow and step by step guide which you can use right now and can teach your dog to catch Frisbee. It will be very useful for your dog because if you will play Dog Disc with your pet it can help your pet to get exercise and you can get a source of fun.